• Provide professional development for Kentucky students.
• Gain assistance and fresh perspective on social media, advocacy
and education efforts.
Social Media Internship – Develop and maintain content for Kentucky
Food & Farm Files web/blog and market through other social media
outlets and events.
Agriculture Education Internship – Market available resources to
Kentucky educators and develop new curriculum and resources that may
Click on the above links for details and application information.
• Internship Term 1 – January 1 to April 30 (applications due
• Internship Term 2 – May 1 to August 31 (applications due March 15)
• Internship Term 3 – September 1 to December 31 (applications due
Please note that an intern may apply for up to 3 consecutive terms,
for a year-long internship if they are available.
$1,200 per term to be paid in two installments: first at midterm
review and second at completion. Additional money may be provided
for software, equipment and a travel fund to attend events and
Students will be working independently from their residence/school
and will not be expected to make regular office visits, but they
will need to have regular communications with KyCGA staff for work
evaluation and direction. Students will need to keep track of their
success and find ways to improve efforts.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jennifer
Elwell at email@example.com