The University of Kentucky is holding a Late Season Field School on September 6, 2018. Sign in begins at 8:30 am and the workshop will run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.(CT). Lunch will be included and the training will be outside so dress appropriately for the field and weather. This will be the last field school event of 2018 and is geared towards crop advisors, consultants, and individuals seeking to improve agricultural management and productivity. Class size is limited to 30 people, and registration is required.
To register, visit https://uklateseason2018.eventbrite.com.
Topics will include:
- Fertility Management for Small Grains
- Assessing the Impact of Late-Season Disease Issues in Corn
- Corn Nutrition/What Things Look Like at the End of the Season
- Management of Foliar Disease of Soybean
- Herbicide Carryover Potential and Herbicide Injury Diagnosis
- Soybean Growth Staging and Management Decisions for Pesticide Applications