Association health insurance
EXCLUSIVE OFFERS FOR KENTUCKY CORN GROWERS ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
What you get with the KyCGA bona fide association program:
- Potential savings on fully insured plans like Blue AccessSM PPO and Lumenos® consumer-driven health plans.
- Competitive association-specific pricing.
- Bringing unique products to the marketplace as a bona fide association through our large group plan sponsorship.
VALUE YOU CAN COUNT ON
As with your customers, you want what’s best for your coworkers and employees. So, where do you find reliable, Affordable Care Act (ACA)-compliant health insurance at a smart value? Your KyCGA membership offers the answers.
With your membership, you get access to affordable, quality insurance from Anthem. That means you can get the most from your health care plan through:
- Provider networks that are among Kentucky’s largest and most complete.
- Doctors and hospitals across the country and around the world through the BlueCard® program and BlueCard® Worldwide.
- Three innovations can help lower health care costs and help employees make better health care choices. They include:
- Health and wellness programs — Give your employees the help they need to live healthier, feel better and save money doing it. It combines all of the resources, tools and programs we have in place to help employees and their families manage their health.
- Estimate Your Cost tool — Helps employees better manage their health care dollars based on out-of-pocket costs for more than 168 common health treatments.
- Time Well SpentSM — Helps you build a healthier, more productive workplace at no extra cost through a Web-based program. It gives you tools to help educate your employees about healthy lifestyle changes. We also have tips, posters and articles to make it easy for you to promote wellness.
Anthem of Kentucky has revised their eligibility guidelines for KyCGA Association Group Health Plans. Key Changes:
- Employer groups of one may be eligible for small group plans.
- Husband/wife employer groups may be eligible for small group plans.
- Employer groups of 5 or more can choose 2 plan options.
- Employer groups of 10 or more can choose 3 plan options.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Association Advantage Insurance Group
The Hinton Agency